Failure and Imperfections

7:35 PM


God knows that we are not perfect and no matter how hard we try we will never be perfect in our own strength.  Because God knows that we can't be perfect He sent His only son as a perfect sacrifice for us.
We can't let the fear of making a mistake or the fear of not being perfect human beings paralyze us.  When you think that you made a wrong decision, just look up and raise your hands and ask your Heavenly Father for help.  Just look up and say "Heavenly Father please help me, I think I have made a wrong decision and I need your help."  He will immediately start guiding you back in the direction that you need to be going.
God is calling us today to press forward.  In Philippians 3 the Apostle speaks about pressing forward to what lies ahead and forgetting the past. God is calling us to press forward today.  Stop living in fear of making mistakes He is asking us to press forward, trusting Him to lead us.  He is asking us to call upon Him.  We should not live in fear of our imperfections, but instead live in faith for God's perfect plan for our lives.   

Prayer Starter: Dear Lord Father God I don’ t want to live paralyzed by my mistakes and by fear. I know instead I can call on Your name and you will push me forwards towards the mark of perfection. In Jesus name Amen!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Daily Scripture

Send A Message

Name

Email *

Message *